Thursday 13 December 2012

beautiful distractions

whilst slogging through my WIPs, I couldn't help but 'research' the interwebs for more inspiration or excuses, and on one excursion I found the wonderful world of Bendigo Woollen Mills online. The chances of me ever getting to Bendigo are pretty slim (although it is somewhat increased now that I know of Woollen Mills Factory Outlet).

Aside from all the wool they are selling, they also sell cotton ... beautiful wonderful cotton. I don't often (read never) work with wool due to the climate and the fact that anything short of cashmere makes me itch. Their shade cards did not disappoint.


Their balls of cotton are available in both 4ply and 8ply and are 200gr as opposed to the little 50gr ones. They have a special on until the 19th of December where you can buy 12 balls for $106.00 whereas normally it is $13.00 a ball and no postage. I think I found my Christmas present :-)

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful range of colours!
    Thank you so much for the kind comment on the bread :) and I would love to hear how you get on with making your own yeast!

    ReplyDelete

I'd like to hear what you think, but do try to be nice as this is what I do for fun and enjoyment :-)