Sunday 24 June 2012

lots of little flowers

I had originally planned to make a flower scarf for my little daughter using Japanese flowers, but I hadn't realised how big the flowers actually were. So, after a length searching on Ravelry (twice, because obviously I didn't bookmark it the first time and then couldn't find it again) I found a little flower scarf that was just adorable. Fifty little flowers later and a scarf emerged :-)



I have rarely felt as positive about a project as I do about this scarf. It is just so cheerful and bright.


In fact, it's positively gigglicious :-)


The pattern can be found here and later this week I'll post a photo tutorial, because they are just too beautiful and should be shared xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear what you think, but do try to be nice as this is what I do for fun and enjoyment :-)